THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
If you wipe out your microwave after using it and finding food splatters in it, you may not need to deep clean your microwave.
For those of us who leave it a little longer in between cleans, here are 5 super easy steps to cleaning your microwave.
Deep Clean Your Microwave
- Place 1/3 cup lemon juice into a microwave safe bowl with 1/3 cup of warm water.
- Place into microwave for 5 minutes. Let sit for 2 minutes after time has stopped.
- Carefully remove bowl (it will be HOT). Using paper towel start wiping out the crusty/nasty food from your microwave.
- Spray with multipurpose power. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Do a final wipe out with your microfibre cloth.