Be kind and be genuine. Please respect one another. This is not the place for criticisms or negativity. We are in this together!
The purpose of CleanHomeChallenge.com is to help you create a dust free home. I know you do your every day cleaning tasks, but I’m here to challenge you to clean things that you don’t normally think to clean.
I have a number of costs associated with running a blog of this size — server space, technical tools, and more. To offset this, I use affiliate links in my posts when they are available.
Since the Clean Home Challenge blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- The content of the Clean Home Challenge blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses at my sole discretion.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to our readers. I feel very strongly about this. I always try before I recommend.
- Products provided by my advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever. It’s not worth it to me and it’s not cool to you.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
Integrity is the cornerstone of my code of ethics, and I hold myself to the highest standards of accuracy and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front and honest with every post I write.